Once again true to his word, President Donald Trump has ordered the military to help secure the U.S. southern border from an attempted invasion by a manufactured ‘human caravan’ from Central America.
Via The Wall Street Journal:
Military to Deploy 5,000 Troops to Southern Border
Deployment numbers are increase from initial estimates of 800 troops
The U.S. military is preparing plans to deploy 5,000 troops to the southwest U.S. border in anticipation of a caravan of would-be asylum seekers and migrants currently moving northward in Mexico, U.S. officials said Monday.
The new figure is a major increase from initial estimates of 800 troops and would represent a military force equal to about one-third the number of customs officials currently working at the border. The military sent about 2,000 National Guard troops to the area earlier this year.
It is a move that will do nothing to diminish the belief by many that the ‘human caravan’ marching from Central America to the United States is nothing more than a paid political stunt intended to create chaos and division at the U.S./Mexico southern border. The self-proclaimed ‘refugees’ have been granted asylum by the Mexican government. These refugees refused which would indicate they are not refugees at all—but something else entirely.
(ABOVE: Refugees, or an invasion?)
Via: NBC News:
ARRIAGA, Mexico — Several thousand Central American migrants turned down a Mexican offer of benefits if they applied for refugee status and stayed in the country’s two southernmost states, vowing to set out before dawn Saturday to continue their long trek toward the U.S. border.
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto announced what he called the “You are at home” plan, offering shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans in Chiapas and Oaxaca states if they applied, calling it a first step toward permanent refugee status. Authorities said more than 1,700 had already applied for refugee status.
But after one of the caravan’s longest days of walking and hanging from passing trucks, the bulk of the migrants were boisterous Friday evening in their refusal to accept anything less than safe passage to the U.S. border.
As the ‘human caravan’ attempts to push through Mexican authorities and continue marching toward the U.S.-Mexican border (reports via other sources have repeatedly shown video of fences torn down. This was an isolated event and did not actually represent the greater facts on the ground. As of this writing, Mexican authorities are policing/monitoring/holding the caravan from moving forward, though, given Mexico’s penchant for bribery, this could change very soon) a question remains to the American people. Should any human horde be allowed in if it shows up on the border or should we be a nation of laws and a secure border?
It’s your call America, starting with the November election.
President Trump urged Mexico to intervene and block 4000+ invading Hondurans from marching to the U.S.-Mexico border and as of this moment, Mexico, with help from Guatemala, appears to be complying with that request as reported by D.C. Whispers earlier today.
The question that remains is for how long? Check out the stunning photos of the conflict below via a Daily Mail report.
As you scroll down through the pics note how many men are part of the caravan. While the Establishment Media has been focusing primarily on those few women and children in the group, men are by far the majority attempting to illegally march into the United States.
As previous reports here and elsewhere have detailed, the human caravan snaking its way from the south to the U.S. southern border was no accident. Those involved have been paid to do so by globalist activists intent on creating a crisis just days before the 2018 Midterm elections. President Trump appears willing to give them the conflict these globalist operatives want by announcing his plan to send the military to the border and then close it down—Election Day backlash be damned.
It’s a risky move for the president. While it will no doubt receive applause from his base of millions, it will also give the Establishment Media hours upon hours of coverage (no doubt to include the wails and tears of crying children and their mothers) in which to bash Republicans with. Once again it is the appeal of base emotion over common sense to try and manipulate enough votes to allow Democrats to take back at least partial control of Congress.
Current estimates suggest the human caravan numbers could swell to nearly 10,000 people by November 1st due in great part to money pouring in to pay these people to help create the ‘human crisis’ Democrats and their media cohorts are so desperate see happen.
The biggest unknown at this point is Mexico. It has the power to turn the invasion back at any time—but will it?
We’ll know soon enough.
Globalist puppet master George Soros thinks himself a rather clever sort in how he has manufactured yet another immigrant caravan ‘crisis’ to unfold days before the November 2018 Midterms. Thousands of men, women, and children are marching along Mexican roads on their way to the U.S. border where they are to seek asylum and be joined by thousands more open border protesters/advocates in a made for television pre-election extravaganza that Mr. Soros believes will help Democrats to take the House and Senate.
President Trump has just engaged the Soros plan directly with the full weight and power of his Executive Authority behind him.
Look for the Trump administration to also put significant pressure on the Mexican government to stop allowing these human caravans to enter their country illegally as well. This game of using human beings as political sideshow pawns must end. Trump is attempting to make that happen even as the liberal political and media elite continue to clap their hands thinking they’ve finally created an issue that can harm the Trump presidency.