MORE Liberal Fake News: Khizr Khan Lied About Travel Privileges Being “Reviewed”

Two weeks ago, Khizr Khan, an outspoken proponent of Muslim immigration into the U.S. who spoke at Hillary Clinton’s Democrat Party Convention last summer, claimed he had to cancel a speaking engagement in Canada due to having been notified his travelling privileges were “being reviewed” – allegedly by the Trump administration.

Now, Mr. Khan is quietly changing his story. The Mainstream Media reported widely on the original claim, and is now largely ignoring Khan’s own correction, thereby keeping the anti-Trump slant intact.

Since his DNC appearance and attacks on then-GOP candidate for President, Donald Trump, Khan has become something of a hero to fellow open border / Muslim immigration proponents, including many within the Mainstream Media. Khan quickly monetized this newfound celebrity status, appearing on multiple news programs, giving speeches, etc.

Then came his claim he had to cancel yet another speaking engagement due to uncertainty over his ability to travel outside of the United States. Left-leaning media outlets such as Politico, The Daily Wire, The Daily Beast, etc., reported on the alleged travel ban. CNN picked up the story as well.

Those who took a moment to look a bit further became increasingly suspicious regarding Mr. Khan’s claims:

Khan went silent. Now, he’s all but admitted to having made it up as detailed by this Free Beacon report :

Khizr Khan Changes Story About Why He Didn’t Attend Toronto Event

“…Khan changed his story of what happened last week.

In a March 17 email to a Richmond, Va. radio station, Khan said that it was his own decision not to travel abroad.

“I did not want to go through the hassle of uncertain rules and capricious implementation,” Khan told WCVE’s Hawes Spencer.

Khan also said he is concerned about Muslims being profiled at the border.”

So, it was Mr. Khan who was reviewing his own travel plans – not any government agency. Now hold the above admission to Mr. Khan’s own earlier social media comments on the same subject:


“Late Sunday evening Khizr Khan, an American citizen for over 30 years, was notified that his travel privileges are being reviewed. As a consequence, Mr. Khan will not be traveling to Toronto on March 7th to speak about tolerance, understanding, unity and the rule of law. Very regretfully, Ramsay Talks must cancel its luncheon with Mr. Khan. Guests will be given full refunds.

Mr. Khan offered his sincere apologies to all those who made plans to attend on March 7th. He said: “This turn of events is not just of deep concern to me but to all my fellow Americans who cherish our freedom to travel abroad. I have not been given any reason as to why. I am grateful for your support and look forward to visiting Toronto in the near future.”

It appears to have all been a publicity stunt by Khan to keep his name in the news to perhaps keep the paid speech appearances coming. The only one “reviewing” Khizr Khan’s travel privileges was Khizr Khan. Where is CNN to report on this lie by a man it spent hours supporting? MSNBC? The New York Times?

They’ve all gone silent on Mr. Khan and moved on to the next Fake News anti-Trump story.


Liberal Juan Williams & Conservative Sean Hannity BOTH Call Out CNN For Fake News Gun Incident

CNN went to air with allegations that Sean Hannity pointed a weapon at fellow Fox News contributor, Juan Williams. The bent of the CNN report was to suggest Williams and others felt threatened.

The story is at best a gross misrepresentation of what really happened – more commonly known as a lie.

The incident in question was an off-air moment between Hannity and Williams, longtime friends, that had Mr. Hannity showing Mr. Williams, a firearm for which Hannity has a conceal and carry permit for. Dylan Byers of CNN printed a story indicating Williams felt threatened.


Here is Juan Williams himself responding to CNN’s fake news claim:

What the above words by Juan Williams above show is that CNN NEVER BOTHERED TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE INCIDENT. Let that sink in. CNN creates a story claiming Williams was threatened at gunpoint by Sean Hannity – but never interviews the supposed victim. Instead, it goes to print with said story without the facts – the “facts” are simply made up.

That has been CNN’s (and others in the Establishment Media) mode of operation for a very long time. They create a narrative, and then simply make up/exaggerate stories to fit that narrative. How many lies/exaggerations have they pushed regarding politics, global warming, the economy, immigration, foreign policy, education, race relations, etc.? The count now is easily into the thousands.

Oh, and in related information. The CNN attack on Sean Hannity took place within days of Hannity taking time on air to expose the “corporate jihad” against President Donald Trump that CNN and its Establishment Media cohorts have been involved in for the past several months.

Coincidence? Not likely.